SEATTLE, WA – EIN 821831734 homelessinfo.org
The Coalition educates and organizes to meet that need — join us to speak up for reality-based solutions, civil rights & hope. Your gift funds smart, bold, effective advocacy for housing and dignified survival services for our neighbors who are homeless.
When you give to the Coalition, you join a community speaking up and acting for housing, real policy solutions, and for a healthy community, including:
– More than a thousand homeless children and youth in local schools get ready to learn with quality school supplies each year through Project Cool
– Hundreds of homeless and unstably housed eligible voters learn their rights, register, and take part in democracy through our Voting Rights & Civic Engagement efforts
– Front line staff at over 60 community organizations gain skills and get timely information to do their work better at our lively monthly meetings and case manager trainings
IRS data by ProPublica Nonprofit Explorer
SEATTLE-KING COUNTY COALITION ON HOMELESSNESS SEATTLE, WA 98104-3407 | Tax-exempt since Feb. 2018
- EIN: 82-1831734
- Classification (NTEE)
Research Institutes and/or Public Policy Analysis (Human Services — Multipurpose and Other)
- Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
- Donations to this organization are tax deductible.
Fiscal year ending
Dec. 2018 Fiscal year ending Dec.
PDF 990 990-T 990-T
Form 990 documents available
Extracted filing data is not available for this tax period, but Form 990 documents are available for download.
Fiscal year ending
Dec. 2017 Fiscal year ending Dec.
|Total Functional Expenses ||$80,289 |
|Net income ||$371,411 |
|Notable sources of revenue ||Percent of total revenue |
|Contributions ||$449,729 || 99.6% |
|Program services ||$0 || |
|Investment income ||$0 || |
|Bond proceeds ||$0 || |
|Royalties ||$0 || |
|Rental property income ||$0 || |
|Net fundraising ||$829 || 0.2% |
|Sales of assets ||$0 || |
|Net inventory sales ||$0 || |
|Other revenue ||$1,141 || 0.3% |
|Notable expenses ||Percent of total expenses |
|Executive compensation ||$28,254 || 35.2% |
|Professional fundraising fees ||$0 || |
|Other salaries and wages ||$17,563 || 21.9% |
|Total Assets ||$449,871 |
|Total Liabilities ||$3,618 |
|Net Assets ||$446,253 |
Last Updated: 2021-05-10 01:01