Silver Spring, MD – EIN 263880078 ammanimman.org
– Serve as a leading advocate for Africa’s most vulnerable indigenous populations.
– Raise awareness and garner the support of government and non-governmental partners, as a way to enact positive change, while helping to preserve centuries old traditions.
– Increase the capacity of our communities by paying attention to local knowledge and expressed needs.
– Bring new knowledge, and use newly-trained community members as the teachers for surrounding communities. When our trainees become the trainers, they become the root for long-term life improvement and community capacity growth.
– Accompany our partner communities while they adapt and prosper over many years.
– Engage women and young people as socially and environmentally conscious change makers.